MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Rin Editor] Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed a few bugs with Rin Editor. Some times if the text is quite long, each time I type, it 'jumps' to the top of the editor and then back to the bottom with each press, which is annoying. Sometimes the mentions don't work either, or act weird. Also, the quick reply does not work in mobile versions- Retro and MyBB GoMobile. For example, when you select the text in full version, a small black thing appears with 'reply' on it and when you click it, it quotes the selected text. In Mobile versions, this never happens. I want it to work like Xenforo's quick quote.

Also, if I am in WYSIWYG mode, I can't click out of quoted parts, there's a red line with a return symbol on it that I can't get to sometimes and so I can't reply to the quote as I can't click out of it. This is solved if I have the editor in source mode, but it's shame, as it looks so great on mobile in WYSIWYG mode.