MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Canot login in Admin Painel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all.
I mahe a mistake

I have in a admin painel a link he says "deletes all team and groups", somthing like this. I click in the link and now I cannot login in the admin painel. I am aAdministrator and now, i apears like a registed user.
please help me, URGENT.
thanks
Do you have experience with phpMyAdmin or MySQL? The only way I can figure out to help you is by using phpMyAdmin. I rather wait for Tiki or someone to try and help you before mess around with your MySQL.
webaph Wrote:Do you have experience with phpMyAdmin or MySQL? The only way I can figure out to help you is by using phpMyAdmin. I rather wait for Tiki or someone to try and help you before mess around with your MySQL.

I dont have experience with phpmyadmin or mysql.
please if anyone can help me , I give my pass of my server to fix the problem in my forum
PPL my problem is fixed by the member goughy000
he fixed my problem in less of 5 minuts
goughy000 you are a great help, and a possible helps to the forum. thanks

thanks too webaph, but my problem is fixed.
begincaos Wrote:PPL my problem is fixed by the member goughy000
he fixed my problem in less of 5 minuts
goughy000 you are a great help, and a possible helps to the forum. thanks

thanks too webaph, but my problem is fixed.

no problem, i am here to help Smile
Basically all what was needed was to create a user through your mysql that has admin permissions.
Kind Regards.
rcpalace Wrote:Basically all what was needed was to create a user through your mysql that has admin permissions.
Kind Regards.

yeh, but this is for o can understand the language sql, not for a guys like me. im a newbie. Big GrinBig Grin
If you have to enter PhpMyAdmin

1. Then select the database you need to edit
2. Goto the mybb_users and click the browse icon = mybb might not exacly be your table prefix it is what it is normally set to.
3. Click the little icon which looks like a pencil on your user that you want to make admin.
4. change the group id to 4 i think it is for admin or something like that.

Theres a tutorial for if it every happens againSmile.