MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [$$$]Help Me Setup Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone who is good with security, and can code to help me setup my site to be a bit like AnimeBytes

I need it to have a landing page where you can fill out an application for membership, or sign in with your password. I already know how I want it to look so design concept isnt an issue. I need the rest of the site to be completely unaccessable unless you login with your password to enter the site though is a big thing. I also need to be able to edit and/delete passwords when I need to.

We can discuss it more if anyone can do this. I'll pay you for the service, but don't contact me with some absurd price.

Thanks
Quote:site to be completely un-accessible unless you login with your password to enter the site ..
MyBB forum system already has this facility (forced login feature)
however it could be annoying unless you have a fine landing page with attractive information
also you may have to ignore SEO improvements for the forum ..

individual user's password can be changed through forum admin panel or through a custom made form.
(2017-05-26, 03:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:site to be completely un-accessible unless you login with your password to enter the site ..
however it could be annoying unless you have a fine landing page with attractive information

individual user's password can be changed through forum admin panel or through a custom made form.

(2017-05-26, 03:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]

Well what I mean is, I don't want them to even see the forum unless they can sign in on the landing page sign in. I've already got the forced login feature enabled as a secondary measure incase they're able to get past the landing page somehow.
I can help you out . Simple leave your skype or discord in my PM /
post your budget and people will be more inclined to respond.
This has been Completed.