MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email's not sending?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Registration emails, mass emails, or even subscription emails don't send to anyone. What can I do to fix this? I know its not my hoster, cause they support that.
Are you sure your host supports the sendmail ?

And btw, go to ACP > Board Settings > Change > General Configuration > Admin Email
and put the email you want mails to be sent with.
Please read further and run the test on the Wiki:
http://wiki.mybboard.net/index.php/Help:Mail

Dr Small
I have a similar problem. The test on the Wiki says that the mail was sent successfully for me, but I receive nothing on my GMail.

PHP Sendmail is enabled.

I set up 2 accounts with 2 separate email addresses (one at GMail and another one is within the server itself) to test and the mass email sends to the email address within the server (the domain is zycotech.com, and the email address is [email protected]) successfully, but my GMail receives nothing. I tried both with ini_set and without ini_set, but they produce the same results.
Did you set the admin email address in the board settings to a valid address from your domain?
same problem here
i changed the email but not working
Often mails sent get placed into junk filter...not sure how to combat that but when 1.4 is released it's going to have SMTP. I believe that may help tremendously.
sorry cant get

any one?
khurram, did you try the test script at [Wiki: Help:Mail] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)?
Yes i tested this script .... no error found
Pages: 1 2