MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme made in Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Cory means it was said on the beta site, and I'm pretty sure he's right. That's the only reason I updated the MyBB Mods board, simply because I was under the impression (and still am Toungue) that testers could use Gold on live forums as soon as the private forums were released.

For those who have access to the beta forums, Chris even said in the release thread to test the upgrade scripts on offline before "upgrading" live boards. Maybe that's where Cory meant, although I'm still sure it was posted somewhere else previously too.
Musicalmidget Wrote:I think Cory means it was said on the beta site, and I'm pretty sure he's right. That's the only reason I updated the MyBB Mods board, simply because I was under the impression (and still am Toungue) that testers could use Gold on live forums as soon as the private forums were released.

For those who have access to the beta forums, Chris even said in the release thread to test the upgrade scripts on offline before "upgrading" live boards. Maybe that's where Cory meant, although I'm still sure it was posted somewhere else previously too.

I opened a MyBB gold forum for my own Admin CP testing purposes and to let other people preview MyBB Gold since MM said to me that we were allowed to run MyBB Gold but not distribute it.
i guess i was wrong then.
You guys have made things only more confused. According to what k776 quoted, screen shots must have not been posted. But according to what MM has done, it's safe to post screen shots. This is what at least I understand. Any official version?
Its not anyone specific's fault! There is conflicting messages in several places Smile Some saying no one may post or discuss message or screenshots, and others saying you can show you board to others though. Once we Chris's decision on this matter (about screenshots, demo admin boards, public forums, and sharing), one of the mods can split/delete the posts and give the thread back to you for your themes (which btw looked good), if its alright with him of course.
Pages: 1 2