MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't quite understand what you mean. If you have set up your groups correctly, with the correct Group Image in each user group, then this should be working.

To check this:
Admin CP --> Users and Groups --> *Select Group to edit* --> Group Image
That should point to an image that you wish users within that group to show for.
Then you have to edit a user and pick which Secondary User Groups they belong to.

Once these things are done this should work as it is meant to.
Thank you rh1n0 I manage to fix the problem, now the images are showing correctly just a small question again, I rename some of the images name but on the display it is still showing the old name of .gif image name, Is there any way to rename the display name of of the images??

For example super mod gif image name to rename to "prism" is it possible?
You want to change what is displayed on the images? ie: [Image: team-support.gif] Change to "Prisim" on the image?
If that's what you want you will have to edit the image or make your own.
Sure. All you would have to do is right click on the image and choose rename! You can then choose whatever name you want!

edit: Oh yeah, if you want to change the displayed name on the image itself, you would have to manually edit them yourself in a software like Photoshop. It is a shame that we aren't given the blank images to add whatever name we want though! Big Grin
ic you mean I have to edit the image in Adobe Photoshop, I think that is what you are referring to, if that is can you kindly provide me any link for PSD file where I can edit the text of group images...please....
rh1n0 Wrote:You want to change what is displayed on the images? ie: [Image: team-support.gif] Change to "Prisim" on the image?
If that's what you want you will have to edit the image or make your own.

You are rite rh1n0 that is what I want.....can you provide any link for PSD file to edit??
judel Wrote:edit: Oh yeah, if you want to change the displayed name on the image itself, you would have to manually edit them yourself in a software like Photoshop. It is a shame that we aren't given the blank images to add whatever name we want though! Big Grin

judel, Thanks for your quick reply.
You can retrieve the PSD package here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5273

Cheers
Tikitiki Wrote:You can retrieve the PSD package here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5273

Cheers

Thank you Tikitiki for prividing PSD file but these PSD file images does not have the images of Group images is there is any psd file available for group images as well so I can edit the name change on the image in Adobe Photoshop.

MY BB support team is great in response to questions. Thanks rh1n0 and judel for responding and helping.
Hmmm... I don't think so Sad I'll have to ask Chris about it
Pages: 1 2 3