MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: embed google Spreadsheet into a post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i need to add an google spreadsheet to my post that updates himself when i edit smth
Allow HTML in your posts and use an iframe element with a URL for viewing the spreadsheet, this would allow users to view and interact with the spreadsheet. In order to do this you need a read only version of the spreadsheet, and the following code in the post to show the spreadsheet:
<iframe src="yourreadonlyurl.com/" width=100px height=100px scroll=true></iframe>
If you do not need to resize it remove the width and height from the code, if you do not needs a scroll bar then remove scroll=true.
(2017-05-28, 10:19 PM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]Allow HTML in your posts and use an iframe element with a URL for viewing the spreadsheet, this would allow users to view and interact with the spreadsheet. In order to do this you need a read only version of the spreadsheet, and the following code in the post to show the spreadsheet:
<iframe src="yourreadonlyurl.com/" width=100px height=100px scroll=true></iframe>
If you do not need to resize it remove the width and height from the code, if you do not needs a scroll bar then remove scroll=true.

Bad idea to allow HTML in posts. Create a new MyCode instead.