MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 500 Internal Error In Upgrade to 1.8.12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
i am not able to upgrade to 1.8.11 to 1.8.12.

My forum have above 11500 threads.

First i upload only changed files (1.8.11 to 1.8.12.). domain.com/install/upgrade.php

not upgrade also i got problem with lite archive not working.. still...

Then i delete all file and upload to full latest version but again../upgrade/index.php not working... at same time.. /Install/index.php also not working... all urls going to 500 error...

My site hosting cloud hosting..

I create a subdomain then fresh install 1.8.11 copy with old datebase... not working... also i try to phpmyadmin (database direct upload)

Anyone help me.. what i do?

Thanks
basically latest entries of server error log should be checked to trace cause of error 500

upgrading url is forumURL/install/upgrade.php
hi, .m.
no server error log... only i got visitors log only..

sorry.. i already tried. [upgrading url is forumURL/install/upgrade.php]

ERROR 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
Still not working...
can we have your forum URL (though it might not be working) ..
url send to your PM
Pl check, and now site running old version 1.8.11...
check also lite version...pl type it your browser..

.m.
i followed your steps.. just now forum working fine.
Problem solved
(2017-05-29, 06:36 AM)designsultan Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
i am not able to upgrade to 1.8.11 to 1.8.12.

My forum have above 11500 threads.

First i upload only changed files (1.8.11 to 1.8.12.).  domain.com/install/upgrade.php

not upgrade also i got problem with lite archive not working.. still...

Then i delete all file and upload to full latest version but again../upgrade/index.php not working... at same time.. /Install/index.php also not working... all urls going to 500 error...

My site hosting cloud hosting..

I create a subdomain then fresh install 1.8.11 copy with old datebase... not working... also i try to phpmyadmin (database direct upload)

Anyone help me.. what i do?

Thanks
seen from the date this thread seems to have been more than 1 year old. based on the problems that I often experience and can be resolved, please try to check:
1. php version
2. permission httaccess
3. permission folder / file