MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Default Responsive ACP - Error with Radio Buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've downloaded the Default Responsive ACP Theme for my Admin COntrol Panel.

After Activation of the Theme I can't find the Radio-Buttons at Home > Board Settings > Show Thread Options > Post Layout

How can I fix this issue?
that is a bug in the theme ! do you have backup of original default folder ?
which version of MyBB you are using ?
Yes I have a Backup
I'm using the newest Version of MyBB (1.8.12)
at present I'd suggest to use MyBB's stock theme for admin panel.

you may rename above referred responsive theme folder as def~responsive
& restore original default folder in the styles subfolder of admin folder
Thanks for your help!
I hope there would be a bugfix in the future...
(2017-05-29, 04:47 PM)Alphawolf_Yasu Wrote: [ -> ]I've downloaded the Default Responsive ACP Theme for my Admin COntrol Panel.

After Activation of the Theme I can't find the Radio-Buttons at Home > Board Settings > Show Thread Options > Post Layout

How can I fix this issue?

Actually in the initial version this was not necessarily a bug..., but in fact you could click on them and they expand but as a previous user mentioned as well as I mentioned in response  that you had to click a rather small area to make it work..., of which is why it was assumed to be a bug here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-171009...pid1250643 * I even provided pictures there that showed it did actually function just not as the user wished.

I have been away from doing MyBB Stuff for awhile so I had not gotten around to updating this as of yet as planned, but, I will upload a simple update hopefully very shortly in regards to your request when I get some time:  *

* I just had to re-install my OS due to some issues beyond my control so as soon as I get a chance to install a localhost and get to this, it will be upped

Example:

[Image: Example.png]

Just a very very simple update here just to address this quickly..., I will update the mods site page shortly
[attachment=38951]