MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I was having the Invalid Administration Session error, so i followed the steps found here: https://community.mybb.com/thread-126359.html

And now, all of my forum say:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'adm.minecraft-mania.fr' (111)Query:[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server "

So, i check, my database is working,
Password and username is working
So how i can fix it ?
can you try replacing 'adm.minecraft-mania.fr' with 'localhost' in ~/inc/config.php file & check if forum works
Nothing change, except the error: http://imgur.com/a/5MhKJ
^ please contact your web host with the above referred error
(2017-05-30, 08:54 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you try replacing 'adm.minecraft-mania.fr' with 'localhost' in ~/inc/config.php file & check if forum works

(2017-05-30, 10:48 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ please contact your web host with the above referred error

Its not from my webhost, i use my database for other cms and it's working, only on mybb i got some errors
can you check which server address you use for your CMS database ?

I've suggested localhost as adm.minecraft-mania.fr was not connecting
and it has displayed a different type of error which needs to be checked by your web host.
(2017-05-30, 11:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you check which server address you use for your CMS database ?

I've suggested localhost as adm.minecraft-mania.fr was not connecting
and it has displayed a different type of error which needs to be checked by your web host.

i use adm.minecraft-mania.fr on all of my cms,
this error is just happening when i modify something in the inc/settings.php, i've set this folder on CHMOD 666 and now, i can't use my forum,  Undecided
would you like to PM me temporary access to your web host control panel & forum admin panel to check it
if required, you can provide your own credentials and change them later