MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: If anyone can answer me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello mybb community;

I have a question How I can put ads on my post to automatly run and then to appear the video after press "skip ad"?

I will show you some screenshot to understand me more clearly.

First when I click the post appear like that

[Image: HoxWJ0u.jpg]

and second appear video o.O

[Image: qEHoJrX.jpg]

Why I ask about this? I have site and I want to try to put in every post ads only with video size and after "ads skip" to appear video.
PS: I search everywhere but I can't find how he manage to put ads and after that to appear video. o.O
Hope I can find the answer here.
That just looks like something like LinkBucks (shameless ref) with a redirect to a youtube video. This isn't anything special the website is doing I don't think, it's just the advertising service they use. The ad is probably just embedded in the post (you can easily add advertisement code to your showthread template) and displays an ad until you can skip, at which point it redirects the user to a preset URL, in this case a Youtube video.
(2017-06-01, 12:08 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]That just looks like something like LinkBucks (shameless ref) with a redirect to a youtube video. This isn't anything special the website is doing I don't think, it's just the advertising service they use. The ad is probably just embedded in the post (you can easily add advertisement code to your showthread template) and displays an ad until you can skip, at which point it redirects the user to a preset URL, in this case a Youtube video.

The ads it's linkshrink not LinkBucks and he redirect on openload video.

How can I find this "Showthread Temple Code" to displays an ad until you can skip, at which point it redirects the user to a preset URL??

or How can I make this for Wordpress? What the steps are?