MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Flatty theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello, I can't find where I can edit this box..

[Image: 0OalpQG.png]
You can find it in Flatty theme template index
(2017-06-03, 10:16 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]You can find it in Flatty theme template index

Thank you!!
That's a nice them can you change the header image?
(2017-06-03, 01:29 PM)irishmaniacgamer Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice them can you change the header image?

He can change but it is his choice what he wants to add Smile
(2017-06-03, 01:41 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-03, 01:29 PM)irishmaniacgamer Wrote: [ -> ]That's a nice them can you change the header image?

He can change but it is his choice what he wants to add Smile

Nice I might start using that theme

Does it have English language files?

where is the header logo located if I want to change it? and what size is it?
I repost here my question (if someone can delete my last post), How can I display my discord server instead of the box in the picture?
(2017-06-04, 03:09 PM)Fabriyo98 Wrote: [ -> ]I repost here my question (if someone can delete my last post), How can I display my discord server instead of the box in the picture?

In the index look for this Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam..

in discord make a widget copy the iframe code and replace the text with the Iframe code
set the width in the iframe to ="275"
(2017-06-04, 03:09 PM)Fabriyo98 Wrote: [ -> ]I repost here my question (if someone can delete my last post), How can I display my discord server instead of the box in the picture?

In the index look for this Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam..

in discord make a widget copy the iframe code and replace the text with the Iframe code
set the width in the iframe to ="305"

or if you want to completely get rid of the custom box bit replace all of your index code it with this 
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
    lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
    lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<div class="sidebar" style="float: right; width: 22%;">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
	<tr>
				<iframe src="https://discordapp.com/widget?id=285698343357644800&theme=dark" width="305" height="500" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0"></iframe>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table><br />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
	<tr>
		<td class="thead side">
			<strong><a href="online.php">{$lang->whos_online}</a></strong>
			<div class="float_right" style="padding-top: 5px;"><i class="fa fa-child"></i></div>
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="trow1">
			{$whosonline}
		</td>
	</tr>
</table><br />
	<tr>
		<td class="thead side">
			<strong><a href="stats.php">{$lang->boardstats}</a></strong>
			<div class="float_right" style="padding-top: 5px;"><i class="fa fa-line-chart"></i></div>
		</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
		<td class="trow1">
			{$forumstats}
		</td>
	</tr>
</table>
</div>
<div class="forums" style="float: left; width: 76%;">{$forums}</div>
<br class="clear" />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
Just replace my code with yours  Smile keep the width around 305
bump can anyone help me change the header image?
Read This

Changing the Header Image
1. Go to your Admin CP  »  Templates & Styles  »  Flatty  »  global.css. 
1.1 Scroll down to line 44 and change the url/name of the image to the name of your image. 

You could also simply upload an image with the same name to avoid changing anything here if you want.

Changing the actual Logo

1. Go to your Admin CP  »  Templates & Styles  »  Flatty  »  Scroll down to the bottom and find Board Logo.
Pages: 1 2