MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do these health stats looks healthy to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Total Database Size

10.99 MB
Attachment Space used
258.81 MB
Total Cache Size
120.11 KB
Estimated Attachment Bandwidth Usage
299.47 GB
Max Upload / POST Size
96M / 96M
Average Attachment Size
3.04 MB
Attachment bandwidth usage and Max Upload seems to be high to me.
That's just my view as I will never let my content go to that size bandwidth usage or your traffic may be too high.
I see nothing wrong assuming your attachments are generating a lot of traffic, because 300GB is a lot of bandwidth for 260MB of attachments. If your forum is busy and a lot of people view/download the attachments I don't see a problem, but I can't tell you for sure because I don't know how many attachments are on your board or what kind of files they are. 96M for your max upload size is quite a bit higher than the PHP default, and it doesn't really need to be that high unless your users are uploading some fairly large files regularly.
They are mostly PDFs and most of the images are now uploaded to imgur.

I thought the bandwidth was high too.
(2017-06-03, 05:19 PM)Nemus Wrote: [ -> ]They are mostly PDFs and most of the images are now uploaded to imgur.

I thought the bandwidth was high too.

Then yeah something is likely wrong. You should absolutely not have 300GB of bandwidth usage for a few hundred megs of PDFs. The only way that would be reasonable is if you have legit thousands of users who are frequently viewing and downloading these PDFs. If that's not the case then you probably should look into why your bandwidth usage is that high.