MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Theme - Author Avatar outside box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm having an issue where my Avatars are sitting past the width of the block they're sitting in. I've tried using Inspect to figure out why, but I'm still scratching my head.

You can view here: Link

Any assistance would be appreciated! Thank you!

ETA: Sometimes the avatars collapse on themeslves; I don't know why, but refreshing the page usually makes them work.
style sheet => hover_mini.css
instead of height & width properties you can use max-height & max-width properties for the avatar holder & avatar hover elements
Yay! Thank you so much! That fixed it right up Big Grin

I have another question, if you've the time to answer it.

I have my usergroups set up with span tags (<span class="userg_player"><strong>{username}</strong></span>) and its causing the hover_mini.css to not work with styling the usernames in the mini profile. I've tried using !important to outweigh it, but it's not working.

Do you have any suggestions?
can you give a couple of examples - how username is expected & how it is appearing on the thread ..
Okay; the Admin Usergroup is set up as follows:

<span class="userg_admin"><strong>{username}</strong></span>

Which draws the following code from the usergroups.css page
.userg_admin {
color: #7200c1; font-family: 'Comfortaa', cursive; font-size: 15px; 
}

.userg_admin:hover {
   color: #b242ff;
   font-weight: bold;
   text-shadow: 0 0 10px #3f006b;
}

.userg_admin:after {
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    content: "\f043";
	padding-left: 3px;
}

This all works perfectly.

HOWEVER, when viewing the postbit, I want the following code to display, which draws from the hover_mini.css:

.author_name {
font-size: 35px !important;
margin: -3px !important;
text-shadow: 1px 0px 1px #010501 !important;
}

But I can't get it to work over the top of the previous code, and I'm not sure why.