MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banned user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have banned one member from my forum but somehow, he managed to change his profile pic and put some adult pic instead, I actually don't know how he did that, I tested it myself and I couldn't do anything to change and I could see that as a banned user All options are not working but that person somehow managed to change things. 
maybe holes in coding somewhere in banned users but i checked the settings of the banned users group and all options are not selected so he can't even touch his account n do anything. 

please guide how to avoid future such things.

to stop this user I deleted his account from my site and banned his IP but once someone decide to attack he might come from fake IP PLZ guide

thanks.
we are not aware of such issue in recent versions of MyBB. exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?
the latest one. 1.8.12
(2017-06-07, 07:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]we are not aware of such issue in recent versions of MyBB. exactly which version of MyBB you are using ?