MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mobile- last post enlarged for 2 of the boards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you view my site: opulence.icyboards.net on your mobile device, the Out of Character boards often look wonky. The boards are being stretched due to the enlarged lastpost at the bottom. However, this only affects two of the boards and only when viewed on a mobile device.  If it affected all of them, I would know the problem is the code in the template, but only 2? The problem corrects itself if you are able to rotate your screen. The strangest thing is why only 2 of the boards are affected? I've searched all my HTML tags, and nothing is left open. 

I'm assuming this must be a bug. 

Thank you to anyone who tries to help.
It is a bug, you need to wrap the content so that it doesn't go out of screen.

Regards
WallBB
I apologize, but I am not sure how I would use that to correct the problem. Would I add the wrap to the last posts or in the board description? How would that resolve the problem of their enlarged text on only two of the boards?
Just an update, this has finally been resolved. The boards already had a wrap. word-break resolved it, but also conflicted with the code. If anyone else has this problem add:

-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;

to the css. It resolved the issue without interfering with any of the code.