MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Forum Setup | Affordable Hosting | 24/7 Canadian Support | MyBB Security Tweaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Affordable Web Hosting and Setup

If anyone is interested please PM me, or message me on skype at reaper_259. I am willing to help anyone setup MyBB, and other forum softwares, I also offer hosting for said forums. Below are some of the key features that come with the setup.
  • Free Setup 
  • Free Support 
  • Security Tweaks 
  • Theme Installation 
  • Plugin Installation 
  • General Configuration 
  • Hosting (Starting @ $5.99 per month)
Our hosting plans are available upon request, and do not include a domain. We recommend you purchase a domain from NameCheap for the fastest service, and the most reasonable price. Below is some information about our hosting, and how we process orders, features of hosting, and services that are included. 

Basic Plan - $5.99/MO
  • Fast Hosting 
  • Free Support 
  • Apache 
  • cPanel
  • Dedicated Account 
  • 99.9% uptime 
  • Up to 1GBPS speeds
      Pro Plan - $12.99/MO
  • All features of basic 
  • Unlimited Bandwidth 
  • Shell Access 
  • Priority Support 
  • Guaranteed 99.9% uptime 
  • Unlimited Email accounts 
  • Additional Security Measures  
All Plans include free setup of softwares of your choice (some extra fees may apply depending on configuration), forum configuration, additional FORUM security, Cloudflare (DDoS protection, Caching, Max 3 page rules), and 24/7 Canadian based support. If you are interested message me on skype, reaper_259 , and I will answer any questions you may have, and go over your setup, and if it would cost extra. For those of you interested your site will be hosted on CloudLinux 64-bit on an Apache webserver. Below are some forums I have hosted, designed, or worked with. 

[Image: opera_2017-06-11_19-07-49.png]

[Image: opera_2017-06-11_19-10-47.png]

[Image: opera_2017-06-11_19-15-09.png]

I am in no way affiliated with the sites above, my involvement was strictly business and does not represent my personal views, or those of my company. If you are interested in these services you may note that the client assumes all liability, I, the developer, cannot be held responsible for actions performed with these services.