MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...  Angry
Ive tried anything ! I tried to change the cookie, i changed the CHMOD, etc, but nothing hapen, still the same problem !  Dodgy

What can i do ?  Undecided
I've cleared my cookie etc
what is your forum url ? does the login to forum (front end) work normal without any problem ?
do you stay logged in when you navigate around ? what happens when you try admin panel login ?
(2017-06-13, 04:22 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url ? does the login to  forum (front end) work normal without any problem ?
do you stay logged in when you navigate around ? what happens when you try admin panel login ?

I log in, 5s after, it make me log out....  Confused
http://hyptonia.eu/f/
So can you help me ? I can't do anything, i can't navigate ! And no, login to the forum 'front end' isn't working too !Sad
(2017-06-14, 02:58 PM)_WullyMC Wrote: [ -> ]So can you help me ? I can't do anything, i can't navigate ! And no, login to the forum 'front end' isn't working too !Sad

If you want I can help you out, just add my skype (reaper_259) and give me a call, I'll walk you through the steps as you do them and hopefully we can resolve the issue!
looks like mod_security or suhosin is affecting the login cookies.
it would be better to contact web host and inquire about it ..

you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & web host panel to check
(you can provide your own login credentials & change them later)
login problem was due to mistaken configuration of secured cookie.
it was not related to mod_security & Suhosin. now logins should work.