MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Request: Mobile Responsive edit of my current theme or one similar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Please could anyone post here or get in touch via PM if they are interested in making my current forum's theme (or one very similar) responsive for mobile use.

I don't have time personally to get involved in ensuring that any other theme works problem free, hence my request.

www.berlingoforum.com

Thanks.
Im down I'll make your theme usable on mobile just pm me an account that can edit themes & templates
Bump - still looking for this. Please let me know if you are able to offer a fully customised service, I'm not after another theme being patched onto mine in a mobile view.
(2017-06-13, 11:39 AM)Andre R. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

Please could anyone post here or get in touch via PM if they are interested in making my current forum's theme (or one very similar) responsive for mobile use.

I don't have time personally to get involved in ensuring that any other theme works problem free, hence my request.

www.berlingoforum.com

Thanks.

Your current forum's theme is the default MyBB theme. It and all other tabled themes cannot be made responsive - if you understand what responsive means - without ALOT of work. Nobody can or will offer to do such a thing for free or even for a small budget. I am talking about a proper job and not a hack job that you will end up sitting with. This has come up many times on this forum and still people persist with the unreasonable request.
(2017-06-19, 02:58 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-13, 11:39 AM)Andre R. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

www.berlingoforum.com

Thanks.

Your current forum's theme is the default MyBB theme. It and all other tabled themes cannot be made responsive - if you understand what responsive means - without ALOT of work. Nobody can or will offer to do such a thing for free or even for a small budget. I am talking about a proper job and not a hack job that you will end up sitting with. This has come up many times on this forum and still people persist with the unreasonable request.

This is a fully budgeted job request.
Bump. Anyone interested in this fully paid job?
Maybe you should ask ben for his custom service...