MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Theme For My BB 1.8.10!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to know if anyone can share his theme with me? i tried to get few from internet but it doesn't really works, so i would really appreciate it if some give me one.
themes are available at the Extend section

see also Theme Releases section
Thanks, will these work in version 1.8.10?
^ yes, they should work.
if you face any theme related problem then you can post at theme support section

please note that support is provided for the themes downloaded from above referred Extend section only.

themes downloaded from other web sites are not supported on this MyBB support community.
See if you can manage to find a responsive theme from " Extend " section. That would adjust itself on mobile devices as well.
Which theme are you talking about mate ?
Any screenshots ?
(2017-06-15, 02:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ yes, they should work.
if you face any theme related problem then you can post at theme support section

please note that support is provided for the themes downloaded from above referred Extend section only.

themes downloaded from other web sites are not supported on this MyBB support community.
Ok sir, thanks alot! i'll try to manag something now.
(2017-06-15, 02:50 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]See if you can manage to find a responsive theme from " Extend " section. That would adjust itself on mobile devices as well.
Any preference's? As  i can't find one :/
(2017-06-15, 03:16 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Which theme are you talking about mate ?
Any screenshots ?

i'm using  Carbon theme by Rooloo Designs, the matter is that the logo isn't showing and quite buggy.
I just don't understand WHY YOU NEED 1.8.10? What can possibly happen if you upgrade to the latest MyBB 1.8.12?
Well i had problem setting My BB forums, so i decided to go with icyboards and ut support 1.8.10, sorry. If anyone help me
(2017-06-15, 04:26 PM)Cataclysmic Wrote: [ -> ]i'm using  Carbon theme by Rooloo Designs, the matter is that the logo isn't showing and quite buggy.

I guess you haven't uploaded the image folder.
Pages: 1 2