MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smf2 > Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

While using merge system and running tasks, all goes fine until it comes to forum converting, when i start that task it stops with this message:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'pid' at row 1Query:INSERT INTO mybb_forums (import_fid,name,description,import_pid,disporder,linkto,lastpost,parentlist,lastposter,lastposttid,lastposteruid,lastpostsubject,threads,posts,type,active,open,allowhtml,allowmycode,allowsmilies,allowimgcode,allowvideocode,allowpicons,allowtratings,usepostcounts,usethreadcounts,password,showinjump,style,overridestyle,rulestype,rules,unapprovedthreads,unapprovedposts,defaultdatecut,defaultsortby,defaultsortorder,pid) VALUES (21,'Staff Discussion / General','General stuff',0,54,'',0,'','',0,0,'',0,0,'f',1,1,0,1,1,1,'1',1,1,1,1,'',1,0,0,0,'',0,0,0,'','','')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Any help?
are you using local server or live web server for the conversion ?
local server is preferred.

if possible disable strict mode of MySQL server and try merge process again ..
I am using a web host, with cpanel.
can you try using SQL query given in method 2 here & check what system says ..

if you succeed in changing the MySQL Strict Mode then you can try again merge process ..
I dont have SUPER privileges for that.

I have however asked my host for that.