MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having a little problem, for some odd reason my admin panel is messed up which, i will say have done nothing including the code.

at Configuration > Settings all of the categories are doubled meaning i cant change anything as the first value always changes from the second

and at the usergroups configuration the whole tab doesnt show, so the name of the category doesnt show and then the sub-category names dont show, having to guess to change the settings there.

i have tried to figured out the problem looking through files and coding but not able to figure out the problem/

Website: nexusroleplay.co.uk, all help would be appreciative.
-Bump-
forum admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Modify Settings (tab)

at above location you can see setting groups and options button at the right side column.
you can delete the duplicate settings with care through that options button

if there is no option to delete the settings then those should be deleted through database.

for the other issue:
run file verification tool from below location. what does it report ?
admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification

ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
there is no duplicates at the modify settings tab.

i am also getting this https://gyazo.com/e7d00193983d4d31b8e4fa5b2a0ad05b, which doesnt want to fix...
not sure if I can check it in next 10 hours,
would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & web host control panel (files & database) to check ..