MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Links page mod error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to install the Links Page mod I get this error:
MySQL error: 1136
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_templates VALUES ('','links',' $headerinclude $header
$categories $links
[b]$header[/b]
$submit
$footer ','-1')
At first, instead of the bolded $header it was a bolded $head but I edited the plugin and transformed $head in $header. The problems persists though even if I use both versions ( with $head or $header )
I have the latest version of myBB (1.2.9. ) and this mod is for the older versions. Could it be a compatibillity problem?
Oh, and I almost forgot... when I tried to run the modinstall for the first time I received an error that said that IN_MYBB wasn't defined, so I defined it myself, by adding
define("IN_MYBB", 1);
before
require "./global.php";
. Could that be the source off errors too?

[edit]Bolded $head as in it appeared bolded on the error page. I forgot though that [b] tags won't work between a [code] tag Smile)
Whats your MyBB Version?

If its the 1.2 series it won't work but i have just released one -

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=21113
Flaw Wrote:I have the latest version of myBB (1.2.9. ) and this mod is for the older versions. Could it be a compatibillity problem?

Anyway, thanks a lot for the link and for the mod you developped! It's going to really help me!
Thanks again! I am in debt!
Sorry i was half asleep when i replied to your post but don't worry i won't bother in the future.