MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A clear news bar (1.0) problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello ,
i have problem whith this plugin :

A clear news bar (1.0)
Shows a clear bar with latest news from your portal page.
Created by Mateusz Grzesiukiewicz

he display only one new thread show , other not show 

thank you in advance for helping me  Angel
a link to your forum and to the plugin will be helpfull
(2017-06-23, 01:43 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]a link to your forum and to the plugin will be helpfull

you mean i need to give you the link of my forum to see the problem ???

look only first Undecided  other are not shown  Dodgy
You try hideing something? Without looking at the source of page we cant help... thats all...
if you try hide something its your problem couse we are not able to help.
(2017-06-23, 04:11 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]You try hideing something? Without looking at the source of page we cant help... thats all...

Sounds like he is violating the support policy 🤔🤔🤔
(2017-06-23, 04:11 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]You try hideing something? Without looking at the source of page we cant help... thats all...
here is the direct link
Then he should just try hire someone... but no staff and 99% of the community will not help them until he post a link...
why? its easy cause i dont have my glassball to look in who tell me whats wrong on your site without seeing your site.

It will end in support denied if you do not restore the mybb copyright
(2017-06-23, 04:14 PM)krimo Wrote: [ -> ]
here is the direct link

(2017-06-23, 04:14 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]Then he should just try hire someone... but no staff and 99% of the community will not help them until he post a link...
why? its easy cause i dont have my glassball to look in who tell me whats wrong on your site without seeing your site.

It will end in support denied if you do not restore the mybb copyright

He's violating support policy. By not having MyBB Copyright. If he PMs me I'll help him for money though.
i have official mybb with copyright too !!! what are you saying ??? official mybb and all with copyryght in it !! how to have this copyright no problem just help  Angel

it is the skin add on it without copyright in the end of it. it is not me who had dell it
Your cleared the footer template... i have a screenshot if you like to discuse it... and you are sharing warez and ripped software on your page... so its a clear violent of the community support policy.
Pages: 1 2