MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: reinstalling myfacebook connect due to facebook locking developers account?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
for privacy i used a vpn to make a facebook. I connected my facebook account to myfacebook connect plugin and made a developers account and linked it to my domain. in order to have the keys to make the plugin work. I accidentally used one of my test members email addresses for the facebook account. To try to fix this I tried to connect the facebook account to my main admin account. Conveniently facebook went overboard and decided to completely lock my account due to "suspicious activity" (it was my vpn probably) now facebook made me submit a photo of myself and will get back to me soon (meaning whenever the heck they feel like it) am I really screwed? should I uninstall the plugin and make a new developers account? if I use the same domain will facebook go overboard again and totally lock me out again?

sorry to vent just very frustrated. i have been spending all day trying to get the facebook plugin to work.

thank you for your help. Sorry to vent.

UPDATE: I think that I mostly fixed it by simply uninstalling it and making a new facebook account. But i'll post in this thread if any future issues come up.