MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Quick Edit" screen - where in Templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Short Version:

Where is the "Quick Edit" screen in the templates? I want to adjust the color of the main text input area.

TL/DR:

I'm customizing the background colors and buttons for all the text input fields related to posting:

- New Threads: light green
- New Replies: light yellow
- Edit Posts: light pink

I've been able to locate every location and successfully modify the templates, but I cannot find where (or how?) to change the color for the "Quick Edit" page.

See image below.

[attachment=39031]
you can try adding required style property for textarea[ID^="quickedit"] in the showthread.css stylesheet of the theme
eg. textarea[ID^="quickedit"] {color: lightpink!important;}
(2017-06-24, 11:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try adding required style property for textarea[ID^="quickedit"] in the showthread.css  stylesheet of the theme  
eg. textarea[ID^="quickedit"] {color: lightpink!important;}

EDIT: It works. Thank you very much! User below reminded me to clear my browser cache. The only issue was I needed to use the "background-color" property.

Thanks again!

This was the code I used:

textarea[ID^="quickedit"] {

background-color: #fbe3e4!important;

}
Are you sure? You need to delete cache from your browser
(2017-06-25, 11:37 AM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure? You need to delete cache from your browser

Yep, you are totally right.

It works now.

I edited my last post about to give credit to .m. for the help.

Thank you Smile
What would the CSS entries look like to do the same (change color for text editor in different areas) ???

1) New Thread - light green
--- CSS: ?

2) New Reply - light yellow

3) Quick Reply - light yellow

4) Full Editor Screen - light pink (same color as quick edit)

Smile