MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tapatalk seems slow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My site is working perfectly and going at a considerable speed, but upon using tapatalk for my sites, social interactions. The site seems slow in the app. forums do not show threads, and not all threads show in the new post segment.

Please advise me how to enable a faster speedier tapatalk experience, with regards to settings in acp.

MVR Forum is the tapatalk search

my site
(2017-06-24, 08:48 PM)P2PLeon Wrote: [ -> ]My site is working perfectly and going at a considerable speed, but upon using tapatalk for my sites, social interactions. The site seems slow in the app. forums do not show threads, and not all threads show in the new post segment.

Please advise me how to enable a faster speedier tapatalk experience, with regards to settings in acp.

MVR Forum is the tapatalk search

my site

You're probably going to have to ask on the tapatalk support forum: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalk.../index.php
My honest advice to you would be to not use Tapatalk. It's had a pretty bad history with regards to slowing down forums, opening up security vulnerabilities and breaking plugins.
Why the hell in the world you decided to use Tapatalk first its damn slow second its insecure and third it'll overload your hosting environment. Stay away from tapatalk unless you have a good budget to get a private server.