MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Premium UserGroups Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for this.

So basically I wan't to make like 1 or 2 usergroups which will be paid. 
When some one purchase his spot he will recieve that USERGROUP and USERGROUP Rank Image.

I wan't to use BitCoin as payment for this.
I actually have made 90% of this already if you (or anyone else) are interested in purchasing! My plugin allows users to pay you via a public API with BTC to 'upgrade' their usergroup. The plugin will generate a new wallet address that users deposit their BTC into (not your actual wallet), and once the payment is confirmed the API will automatically send the BTC to your actual private wallet. Once the transaction reaches # confirmations (you choose how many), the user will automatically be promoted to the specified premium usergroup.
(2017-07-07, 12:27 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have made 90% of this already if you (or anyone else) are interested in purchasing! My plugin allows users to pay you via a public API with BTC to 'upgrade' their usergroup. The plugin will generate a new wallet address that users deposit their BTC into (not your actual wallet), and once the payment is confirmed the API will automatically send the BTC to your actual private wallet. Once the transaction reaches # confirmations (you choose how many), the user will automatically be promoted to the specified premium usergroup.

What's the price?
(2017-07-07, 12:27 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]I actually have made 90% of this already if you (or anyone else) are interested in purchasing! My plugin allows users to pay you via a public API with BTC to 'upgrade' their usergroup. The plugin will generate a new wallet address that users deposit their BTC into (not your actual wallet), and once the payment is confirmed the API will automatically send the BTC to your actual private wallet. Once the transaction reaches # confirmations (you choose how many), the user will automatically be promoted to the specified premium usergroup.

I wanna buy this too!
What's the price mate?
(2017-07-11, 10:51 PM)DenisHadzhiev Wrote: [ -> ]What's the price?
(2017-07-11, 11:59 PM)ContjeFTW Wrote: [ -> ]

I wanna buy this too!
What's the price mate?
Will give a better quote once I finish the logging system on it. Probably around $30
(2017-07-12, 03:50 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-11, 10:51 PM)DenisHadzhiev Wrote: [ -> ]What's the price?
(2017-07-11, 11:59 PM)ContjeFTW Wrote: [ -> ]

I wanna buy this too!
What's the price mate?
Will give a better quote once I finish the logging system on it. Probably around $30

Sure thing!
Let me know Big Grin