MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyProfile plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I have installed MyProfile on my board and when I want to add a comment to a user profile, I need first to expand the textarea manually before being able to post.

See attached picture.

Theme used: Flatty

I tried to modify the myprofile_comments_form page to make the textarea bigger, but it doesn't seem to take the values.

Is this browser related, or is there anything else? 
I am using Google Chrome.

Thanks.
can you temporarily switch to MyBB's stock theme & check if the comments editor appears fine ..
I don't have that anymore on the forum, I will have to re-add it and check, now I am at work, I will have to do that tomorrow... will keep you guys posted.
I'd suggest to not permanently remove MyBB's stock theme. keeping it could be helpful in debugging some issues.
instead of removing the theme,
it can be made visible to specific user groups only (eg. administrators). related setting available at theme properties.
I added the following CSS and it works.

form #message { 
	height: 215px;
    width:370px!important; 
}

I will have to import the default template .xml file on the board. Where can I get that ? I only erased that, not the other components like images and so on.

Thank you