MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View MyBB "Code" in New Thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, currently on my forum anything you input such as images and videos automatically insert instead of displaying the codes such as [*img][*/img] and things similar to that.

Is there any way to disable whatever is on and get it back so it displays the MyBB "code"?

Still needing some help on this. Thank you.
Still needing some help on this. Thank you.
basically MyBB is set to WYSIWYG mode (visual mode) and one can opt for source mode through user control panel options

user control panel >> options >> other options >> Put the editor in source mode by default

see also replies at Editor in source mode by default?
(2017-07-02, 02:28 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically MyBB is set to WYSIWYG mode (visual mode) and one can opt for source mode through user control panel options

user control panel >> options >> other options >> Put the editor in source mode by default

see also replies at Editor in source mode by default?

Is there a SQL query to run to make it automatically on?
^ have you seen replies at suggested thread (Editor in source mode by default?) ..
(2017-07-03, 06:00 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you seen replies at suggested thread (Editor in source mode by default?) ..

Yes, but from what I took is that he wanted it automatically disabled. Perhaps I read wrong.