MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [$$][Need]Advanced Profile Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want a plugin that'll basically change the whole profile to a more advance design like Facebook. 

Gonna need to be able to have:
-Recent Profile Visitors
-Profile song that users can either upload a MP3 file to, or use a YouTube link. Users should be able to set the song to either Autoplay or only play if users click the play button on it.
-Profile Comments
-Media Page like twitter which showcases all photos a user has posted with link to the thread on one page
-About Me page that allows users to upload descriptions and photos that relate to them etc.
-Wall like Facebook that shows statuses, but instead of statuses it'll all of their posts with a  "Show More" button to show more posts than the few it shows from the start if that makes sense.
-Friends List tab that'll show other users that, that user has friended. aka on their "buddy list"
-Tracker that'll show things like Referred Users, Reputation, etc and other things I'll add later.
-Profile Cover photo that users can edit in their settings

I don't want it to give off a "forum" vibe though, think as if you're designing a profile for a Social Media site instead of a forum. I'm trying to rid my forum of being the standard forum, going for more of a Reddit + Facebook kind of thing for a small private Invite Only community.

Examples:

http://imgur.com/a/Gof65

I don't have interest in any "I charge $xx.xx per hour" give me a solid price and I'll pay you when you're done.

Let me know
-Kioshi
Have you seen my profile system plugin ?

Not at all but it is so close of that you've asked for and it can improve many features on it.

It is an advanced and powerfull system, just let me know.
(2017-07-01, 08:14 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen my profile system plugin ?

Not at all but it is so close of that you've asked for and it can improve many features on it.

It is an advanced and powerfull system, just let me know.

Yeah you could use that and just modify it to suit my needs if you're interested. I'll work with you to craft it by talking it over and you can just send me screenshots of progress, I'll send payment when final screenshots are received and its 100% done and what I need.

Just let me know your price and we can get started as soon as you're ready.

Let me know
The mod is still runing onto my site, and i share a video of the working on files and end job (at this point) in here:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-207465...pid1270361

You can review if that can serve for your purposes, of course with some other addittions like image posting. But i have to know about your budget to do the job and if i am interested and you too we can deal, and if do not maybe someone else are interested on this.
Hey Kioshi,
If you still need this without plugin than let me know Smile

Regards
WallBB
(2017-07-02, 05:40 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Kioshi,

Regards
WallBB

I think it would be better for me if I had a single plugin that made all of this possible, instead of multiples including Theme coding then it would just complicate things IMO.

Still looking for this, if anyone is interested in taking this project. I've really got no budget, just give me your price for the job and we'll talk.
(2017-07-04, 02:32 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards
WallBB

I think it would be better for me if I had a single plugin that made all of this possible, instead of multiples including Theme coding then it would just complicate things IMO.

Still looking for this, if anyone is interested in taking this project. I've really got no budget, just give me your price for the job and we'll talk.

Let's have a chat about it Smile

Regards
WallBB
(2017-07-04, 04:55 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-04, 02:32 AM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards
WallBB

Let's have a chat about it Smile

Regards
WallBB

Sure, I'll message you on Skype in a moment.