MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The form creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IS there anyone who can help me through teamviewer, with the form creator, since I can't make it a postable form.

Please? Smile
I need some one with coding skills, that can help me.

The form creator isn't working properly..

When I create a topic, and put the link in, they get redirected to the link ( which is right )
But when they fill out the form, there should be a buttom called "post" and then it should be posted, whereever I choose.

Can somebody help me? through teamviewer maybe?
http://imgur.com/a/MmDV0

I need help with this form creator!

I've done the form, and I want it, so when people click into the link I have provided in the "application form" thread, then they fill it out, and click "Post" or something and then their application will pop up in the forum, which is here; 

http://imgur.com/a/auoKA

Can anybody help me? It is really annoying me, since I have no clue what to do.
I'll shut this down, since I found out by myself, and no one seems to be helpful.
(2017-07-04, 04:35 PM)Aerius Wrote: [ -> ]I'll shut this down, since I found out by myself, and no one seems to be helpful.
You gave no information about what you tried doing before asking for help to solve the problem nor did you paste any of the code you generated, despite saying repeatedly that you need someone who knows how to code. Why would I waste time on TeamViewer with you FOR FREE when you're asking a question that should be solved by a simple google search? Adding a submit button to a form is literally one line of code. I'd be much more likely to help you if you at least tried solving it on your own and showed me that you did so. If both google and the search function of the board can't help you, then and only then should you be posting here.

Additionally, you posted your question at ~4AM CST and then bumped it two more times over the space of ONE HOUR. Three days before a major U.S. holiday. You literally bumped your post 10 minutes after you bumped it the first time. Who do you think is suddenly going to spot the post now that didn't the first time? There's no way your thread was lower than third in the plugin support forum; bumping it after 10 minutes is entirely useless. Then you don't bump it for 3 days, which would ACTUALLY be useful in getting people to see the thread, and proceed to whine that "no one seems helpful." Ironically, "no one [else] seems helpful" despite you NOT posting in this thread how you solved your problem, which could actually help someone in a similar boat in the future. 0/10
Beside, why you are not asking a related question for a plugin, in the plugin support thread?
If you will ask the correct way, you will get a answare on the correct way.

Asking jsut for help but give no information there is no need to help you cause no body know how... we dont have our glassballs out to look into.
Well he now came to the plugins.thread and basicly sad it was bad.
Just a kind comment from the creator of the plugin. Dont use it. Saves use both time and frustration.