MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Checking possible duplicates on awaiting administrator approval"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, coding a button on the right side of the drop down list "Check Duplicates" this button should perform the function of checking if there are any other awaiting / existing accounts on the basis of email addresses, IP address, banned persons' IP addresses what any other method to determine POSSIBLY if the awaiting account is a duplicate, ban evader etc etc
[Image: mjbxAlSeQJ2oASkaZMTCxA.png]
If any duplicates are possibly found, a table should format the name(s) with last online, email address, name, IP etc etc.  It would be a useful option for big board with alot of pending users instead of having to goto the mod CP then enter the IP / account name and manually clicking each IP to see if there was an account associated with that IP

**Option for both ACP and Mod CP
I like the idea, +1. Useful as a core feature IMO. Shouldn't be too complicated; query for matching IP and email addresses regardless of usergroup. Only thing that I could see taking some time is adding the new permissions for admins/mods to check duplicates, unless perms are copied from "can view users' IP addresses" or something.
Love the idea.
I love my idea too. I hope it gets implemented for the next Mybb update.
Really good idea!
It would be nice if I got a response from the MyBB Team Sad