MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Yaldaram ProProfile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the profile system from Yaldaram.com but the problem is his website turned offline for any reasons, not active anymore and my question is, can someone edit the profile plugin for me to 1.8 i think its still 1.6 or 1.4 not sure about it.

Or is yaldaram still back up again?
Yaldaram hasn't posted in 3 years and yaldaram.com just redirects to some spammy blog so don't visit it!

That said, going to be tough to help you fix the plugin without seeing the code.
There is need a huge update if its still on 1.4, even 1.6 is sometimes a huge different. Depending on the spots and the style that is used to code this Plugin. Look at the licence for this Plugin if you are able to share it.

If so make an attache here so we are able to view the source... then we can help you. Or give some one you are able to trust access to ftp and acp so they can have a look on it.
i've send you both a private message with the link cause i'm not sure to post it on forums.
In all honesty I have no desire to go through that entire plugin and try to update it for 1.8, sorry. It's massive and not worth the time for me.
I viewed the source and there are over 5k lines .... and many files... so this is a huge work... i have offered a payd update but first he need to wait for this. before i can do this i need to finish other projects. If someone will he can do it in this time, otherwise he need to wait until i have time do do this job.