MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: do I just up lang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upd quick language now do I just up the language packs I want and my members can pick what language, will it change stuff thats posted to there language? thanks for your help
Are you talking about a quick language modification, or about language packs in general?
well if I did it right it will not change stuff that has been posted I think this thread needs to be moved to plugins becouse only half my board is in French the mybb all changed but the posts are still in english so I kind of anserred my ? thanks
The language packs don't change the content of the posts. The language packs for MyBB only change the phrases MyBB uses around the board.

If someone posts in English, everybody will see the same post regardless of what language pack they chose to use. If someone chose to write a post in Chinese, everybody will see the exact same post. There's no translation modification/plugin that I know of.
it sure would be nice if there was one just think it would make a site international no need to use firefox translator that never works all you would need is language packs
As I said before, language packs only change the language of the phrases MyBB uses around the forum. It doesn't translate the posts. You can try using Google Language Tools to translate posts.