MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Browsing Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^ you need solution for which problem ?

please do not mix unrelated issues in a single topic.
help for unrelated issues should be requested through separate threads.
when i brows plugin getting this error

The following errors were encountered:
  • There was a problem communicating with the MyBB modifications server. Please try again in a few minutes.
You still not answared the last questions...
(2017-07-09, 02:12 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]You still not answared the last questions...

If the questions asked were answered the issue would be resolved. There's an expression we say in Germany: "Es ist ok, um Hilfe zu bitten, aber helfen Sie der Person, die Sie fragen." it means "It's ok to ask for help but help the person you ask.". Consider taking advice from my culture.
(2017-07-09, 08:22 PM)Lunorian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-09, 02:12 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]You still not answared the last questions...

If the questions asked were answered the issue would be resolved. There's an expression we say in Germany: "Es ist ok, um Hilfe zu bitten, aber helfen Sie der Person, die Sie fragen." it means "It's ok to ask for help but help the person you ask.". Consider taking advice from my culture.

He's referring to my questions and m.'s directed towards OP, not the original question(s) that OP was asking. We are asking OP what he actually needs help with and he's not answering. Additionally, in what way is your quote relevant to what he said? Broatcast isn't asking for help, he's actually trying to help the person who asked for it. No reason to post this in all honesty, especially if you're not going to also attempt to help OP with the original problem. Also pretty sure broatcast is German too...

That aside, adwap7, if you're still getting the same error then it seems that cURL is not working properly. If you enabled the extension in php.ini properly and restarted PHP it should work unless your host is messing with it somehow.
(2017-07-10, 02:43 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]If you enabled the extension in php.ini properly and restarted PHP it should work unless your host is messing with it somehow.

Thats why i asked some post before if he restarted php. Only changing php config will not help if he not restart the php after that.
Pages: 1 2 3