MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Random numbers in post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm testing a fresh MyBB 1.8 install, and numbers seem to be added to the posts whenever it's edited, previewed, or actually posted:

[Image: pFBvLC4.png]

This post was previewed 3 times, and it added those numbers. Is there a way to stop that?

Thanks.
which plugins are in active status ? can you temporarily disable all plugins & check ..
None, the only plugin that's on the list is "Hello World!". And it's not active.

I literally installed it, made a couple of sections, and a post. Did not even begin to customize.

I think I figured it out, I tested with Chrome and it didn't happen.

So I disabled several video downloading plugins on Firefox, specifically for sites like Youtube. And it isn't occurring anymore.
^ rather strange !!
(2017-07-07, 06:26 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I think I figured it out, I tested with Chrome and it didn't happen.

So I disabled several video downloading plugins on Firefox, specifically for sites like Youtube. And it isn't occurring anymore.

Yo what video plugins are you using? They should really not be randomly inserting numbers into web pages, especially when it seems like the insertion is done after user-input data is submitted. Obviously could just be nothing and a random dumb bug but that smells fishy to me.
I can't send you PM as I am not on your buddy list @weBex