MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX Chat Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! I'm trying to use this plugin AJAX Chat https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=928
It working fine, only issue that I have discovered so far is that there is no delete button, I can't find how to delete a message or clear the whole chat, or even remove a member from the chat. 
Can anybody help with that? How to create these functionalities as they are not already present in the plugin.
I've actually never seen this mod before, lol. There's no delete function, I'd recommend a different shoutbox plugin. This just has nowhere near the features of DVZ or Rin Shoutbox, and it's coded in a way that's going to make it a nightmare to maintain. None of the other features you requested are in it either, and explaining how to create that functionality goes well beyond the scope of a single support post.
But the difference is this one does not have to be injected on the main page, its just a button and when pressed you go to the chat box, I like this, it is cleaner.
But without the functionalities of delete and clear and remove user etc. I get you're point, its useless.
(2017-07-07, 01:17 PM)shamzblueworld Wrote: [ -> ]But the difference is this one does not have to be injected on the main page, its just a button and when pressed you go to the chat box, I like this, it is cleaner.
But without the functionalities of delete and clear and remove user etc. I get you're point, its useless.

You could always improve it Wink

And actually this plugin injects itself into every page via the footer template. But I do agree I like the idea behind it because it's very clean. It looks like the author just lost interest though.