MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help With changing were the postbit is.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, I want to change the postbit from being on the right hand side to being on the left hand side like vbulletin and ipb... can anyone help out with this?
(2017-07-10, 08:47 PM)L-SForums Wrote: [ -> ]hi, I want to change the postbit from being on the right hand side to being on the left hand side like vbulletin and ipb... can anyone help out with this?

Go to ACP (Admin Control Panel) -> Settings -> Show Thread Options -> Display posts using the classic layout
(2017-07-10, 09:23 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-10, 08:47 PM)L-SForums Wrote: [ -> ]hi, I want to change the postbit from being on the right hand side to being on the left hand side like vbulletin and ipb... can anyone help out with this?

Go to ACP (Admin Control Panel) -> Settings -> Show Thread Options -> Display posts using the classic layout

it's still not worked... maybe need to clear the cache

no it's still the same.
(2017-07-10, 09:39 PM)L-SForums Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-10, 09:23 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]

it's still not worked... maybe need to clear the cache

no it's still the same.

You have to also change it in your UCP ( User Control Panel )
https://community.mybb.com/usercp.php << like here, but on YOUR BOARD
Thank you for the help, Much appreciated.