MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] Xthread Developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I haven't been able to access MyBB Hacks website for about a week. I use Google DNS servers and have flushed dns et al.
reset your router, reboot computer and the problem will be solved for you.
Do you still need Xthreads development ?
Let me know if yes
yes and watch your private messages!
(2017-07-13, 09:46 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]yes and watch your private messages!

I sent you a PM now, good luck Smile
xThreads do not need developers it is a very easy way to do, anyone can do it without problems, in the past i do a some mod site for telephones, with no idea of xThreads and yes it is very easy to work with it because you can do whatever you want, as if you develop a plugin from scratch so there is no problem with this.

But i think you have covered so good luck with this Smile
If it was that easy i would understand after a few tutorials how it works, but the codes are made for 1.6 and now we are in 1.8 so much things are changed in the files.

Or someone needs to update the examples then people will understand to fix them.
Then what is your budget and i can help to you or make some tutorials you ask and we can deal with that, if you want to share with all the information then you can.

So i think not is difficult at all at least for me to make some adds because mybb has the same architecture bro, php is there, templates are working as 1.6, so only have to make the propertly changes and if ajax neccessary then must be the most difficult part to change from prototype to ajax, but seing the functionabillity then all can be maded bro.

I see other users can make it for you too so you may decide what you are looking for and if the price is enought then many users can do it but not for free because is something not usefull for many of us, at least for me do not worth it waste my time with this because i am not use this xThreads mod because i only have the essentials mybb functions on my forums.
Also, are you sure this is something that wouldn't be better suited as a plugin? You'd have a lot more developer options if you lifted the Xthreads-specific requirement.
The plugin has been updated for 1.8. Xthreads does take a little more effort than the average plugin to get your mind around it. If you're running a custom theme like with bootstrap that's going to be extra work. You're better off detailing what it is that you want to do or which specific example you're interested in. No serious developer is going to be interested in responding if they can't determine the time frame to do a project in.
Pages: 1 2 3