MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there anywhere where i can download the mybb 1.1 version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thanks alot dennisTT this might work i dunno but only time will tellBig Grin
ok, i have installed the mybb 1.1, but when i try and convert:
it gets to the first part where i have to choose the desination it says:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fetch_field() in /home/smoked/public_html/import_phpbb2.php on line 477

but when i used the convertor for my mybb 2.1.9 it worked fine, so i don't see why the problem is occuring now, the error on line 477 is:

function getConfigValue($name, $table = 'config') {
global $sdb;
$config = false;

$query = $sdb->query("SELECT config_value FROM #_$table WHERE config_name = '$name';");
if ( $sdb->num_rows($query) ) {
$config = $sdb->fetch_field($query, "config_value"); ------------------- This is line 477
}
return $config;
}
We cannot support unofficial converters. It's up the mod author to fix it. It seems the import_phpbb2.php was written for 1.2.x, not 1.1.x.

You should wait until we accept our next line up of Merge System Contestants
o ok, thanks for the fast reply, i think thats what i will doSmile
SmokeD U Wrote:Well i was just wondering this because if there was then i would be able to convert my version of phpbb to the 1.1 and then upgrade to the latest version, so if there is anyone out there who has one that i could use that would be a great help.

Thanks
//SmokeD U

I have MyBB 1.1 still.
http://www.tradingpost.dajoob.com/conten...bb_1.1.zip

Dr Small
Dr Small Wrote:
SmokeD U Wrote:Well i was just wondering this because if there was then i would be able to convert my version of phpbb to the 1.1 and then upgrade to the latest version, so if there is anyone out there who has one that i could use that would be a great help.

Thanks
//SmokeD U

I have MyBB 1.1 still.
http://www.tradingpost.dajoob.com/conten...bb_1.1.zip

Dr Small

Dennis already provided him a link to 1.1.
Tikitiki Wrote:Dennis already provided him a link to 1.1.

So I notice now...
i was wondering does anybody know the link to where i downloaded that convertor maybe he has a fix in his thread? hmm maybe so.
Have you tried signing up for the MyBB Merge Tool Beta?
yes but i have got to wait for that, and 1,035 members is alot in a month for me lol i lost like 100 from my host being deleted lol. so i need to do it fast so i can have it back up and running to the way it was.
Pages: 1 2 3