MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mark All Forums Read [Want To Add This Option]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm using igame theme and I want to add, Mark All Forums Read, Option. At this place [in pic, red marked area, at bottom], how can I? In white bold chat, as Board Statics is written [In Pic]

[Image: 2017_07_11_22_34_43.jpg]
Bump fot help ..!!
you can add code like below at the required location on the index template of the theme
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">Mark All Forums Read</a>
How can I make it to center?

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<thead>
<tr>
<div class="float_left">
<span class="smalltext"
	<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">Mark All Forums Read</a>
</span>
	</div>
</td>
</tr>
</thead>
(2017-10-27, 10:04 AM)alber soomro Wrote: [ -> ]How can I make it to center?

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<thead>
<tr>
<div class="float_left">
<span class="smalltext"
</span>
 </div>
</td>
</tr>
</thead>

with following tags:
<center></center>

for example:
<thead>
<tr>
<div class="float_left">
<span class="smalltext"
 <center><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">Mark All Forums Read</a></center>
</span>
 </div>
</td>
</tr>
</thead>