MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Tabbed Menu Plugin I will Pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello MyBB,
Im quite new on this forum.. Sorry about that.
But im searching for a Tabbed Menu for my Forum.
I tried a few, but all seems buggy. And mess up my site.
If anyone here can help me, and code me or gave me a working Tab Menu plugin would be nice.
Of course i will pay for it Big Grin

Thanks in advance! Rolleyes
do you mean tabbed menu for categories display on the forum index page ?
if so, basically there are two plugins - viz., MyTabs & Tabbed Menu
either of them should work if the instructions followed correctly.

what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
(2017-07-12, 02:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean tabbed menu for categories display on the forum index page ?

Yes i saw the 2 plugins, and we tried it. Sadly it was bugging my site and not showing nice..
and use an self made theme made by a friend of me.

Thanks in advance
(2017-07-12, 07:50 AM)ContjeFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-12, 02:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean tabbed menu for categories display on the forum index page ?

Yes i saw the 2 plugins, and we tried it. Sadly it was bugging my site and not showing nice..

Thanks in advance

I'm sure the theme your buddy made is great, but are you sure that's not what the problem is? I don't know why neither of the plugins .m. linked would work for you if installed properly. Seems like there may be an issue with the theme design in that case.
(2017-07-12, 08:25 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-12, 07:50 AM)ContjeFTW Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance

I'm sure the theme your buddy made is great, but are you sure that's not what the problem is? I don't know why neither of the plugins .m. linked would work for you if installed properly. Seems like there may be an issue with the theme design in that case.

Yes i think so.. I found an coder named: Tactrus
He is wanna help me out, so i will wait till he is back to look with me Big Grin
We'd all appreciate it a great deal if you're willing to show whatever code you work up. [If you and Tactrus agree to keep it confidential of course that is your choice as well.]
i have done for some forums but i made a tutorial, is in spanish but it is to easy to follow and you can customize it at your needs.

https://soportemybb.es/Tema-tutorial-cre...-tus-foros
Thanks for all the great help i got here!
I found a nice guy here on MyBB and he fixed my problem.
He faced the same problems as me.. My site was buggy af with the Tab Plugins.
He eddited and it works great now!
Much thanks Big Grin
ok bro all is going fine, i have to work in some few details but i think i can finish this work soon, i will send a video of the current progress, but i have to finish some more things to make it work as i like. I think you can enjoy it and can be happy with the final results.

But i have to know what files do you have using (url for it mudt be enought) due i have updated and fixed all bugs, issues and improvements founded in the time i have it into my site and now i have done latest addittions but all have to be pulled.

Well latter i will di the video and upload it in here for you cann see it and tell if that was you have asked for.

See yah Smile
(2017-07-18, 06:31 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]ok bro all is going fine, i have to work in some few details but i think i can finish this work soon, i will send a video of the current progress, but i have to finish some more things to make it work as i like. I think you can enjoy it and can be happy with the final results.

But i have to know what files do you have using (url for it mudt be enought) due i have updated and fixed all bugs, issues and improvements founded in the time i have it into my site and now i have done latest addittions but all have to be pulled.

Well latter i will di the video and upload it in here for you cann see it and tell if that was you have asked for.

See yah Smile

I got it!
Im very happy with your nice work!
Is there a way we can talk trough Skype, Discord or Jabber or whatever?
I would like to talk that way with you since it's faster!

Thanks for your work!

Seeyaahh Big Grin
Pages: 1 2