MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stylesheets not loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,
I usually tend to solve technical problems myself and do not tend to ask for help, but this is something that I did my best on fixing and is not working. I have tried many of the solutions shown in various other threads, such as deleting cache folder and recreating it... All my cache folders have 777 access, global.css 644.
The url's in the ACP are correct, same with settings.php in the root folder..

This occurred while I was editing the header template on the theme.

Basically, the issue is very simple. As mentioned in the Thread topic, the CSS is not loading for the root page.
Any other link, such as the login page work. This has been bothering me a lot, so I thank any kinds of help. 
Thank you

Other info:
This is a fresh installation of MyBB 1.8

Screenshots

http://i.imgur.com/SaXoTpW.png

http://i.imgur.com/GxwbH2e.png
There's no {$headerinclude} on some of your pages.
(2017-07-12, 09:03 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]There's no {$headerinclude} on some of your pages.

What could be the issue? I don't remember removing any of that.
Would that be the cause of css not loading?
(2017-07-12, 09:45 AM)Leks1337 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-12, 09:03 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]There's no {$headerinclude} on some of your pages.

That is the issue, whether or not you remember removing it. The alternative would be a plugin improperly adding its own templates to the headerinclude list, but it seems unlikely that would just start happening randomly.

$headerinclude loads a lot of the CSS, so without it you'll be missing most/all your templates for a page. If you re-add it and still the problem persists then we can explore other possibilities. Make sure you delete cache after you do it to give it time to show up.
(2017-07-12, 11:35 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-12, 09:45 AM)Leks1337 Wrote: [ -> ]

That is the issue, whether or not you remember removing it. The alternative would be a plugin improperly adding its own templates to the headerinclude list, but it seems unlikely that would just start happening randomly.

$headerinclude loads a lot of the CSS, so without it you'll be missing most/all your templates for a page. If you re-add it and still the problem persists then we can explore other possibilities. Make sure you delete cache after you do it to give it time to show up.
Thank you for the reply!
I am still an amateur with web developing overall, I know basic css,html and php How would I do in order to place the $headerinclude?
In which section of the index file would I have to place it?

I think I know what I did...
Is there a way to rollback changes in the templates?
options -> revert to original
Thanks.
Can I request for this to be locked and hidden?
I have received more than enough help, thank you all
--- closed on request ---