MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need skilled MyBB help // Teamviewer too..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone who can help me, I got some issues with announcements plugin, and some minor bugs I want to get fixed, but I can't do it myself, i've tried.

Anyone wants to try to help me?
You have better chance of help if you skip the Teamviewer clause.
Can you also please elaborate on what your bugs are, and what issue you're having with your announcement plugin.
Thanks.
My announcements doesn't pop up at all, which I don't know how to fix

Www.gaming-cactus.com

And then I got some issues about the PM_ALERT being almost invisible.. hard to see who the message is from.

http://imgur.com/a/nh9Oq

as if you see here.
Anyone?

There isn't a single person who can help?
Please be patient. We are all volunteers who cover a large number of support tickets, as well as working full time jobs.

I shall look into this issue shortly for you.
Looks like the css is off for your pm_alerts. Are you using a custom theme? If so, please check for updated templates for now. I'll get the hex code and confirm it against yours when I've more time to do so.

As for the announcements, are you using BAM or OUGC announcements?
Managed to sneak onto this at work.

Make sure your PM Alerts CSS (in global.css > .pm_alert) looks like so:

.pm_alert {
	background: #fff490;
	color: #8c3904;
	text-align: center;
	padding: 8px 10px;
	-moz-border-radius: 3px;
	-webkit-border-radius: 3px;
	border-radius: 3px;
	box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25) inset, 0px 1px 4px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15);
	text-shadow: rgba(0,0,0,0.25) 0px -1px 0px;
	text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #fdf289;

font-family: 'Droid Sans', sans-serif;
	font-size: 12px;
	font-weight: bold;
}

Might not look exactly like this, but hopefully you can use the text shadow and the colours to try and sort the issue.
Any further problems please do let me know.
Thanks! It is fixed!