MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I add Thread Prefixes to Latest Threads Portal Sidebar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am working on modifying the 'Latest Threads' template for the sidebar on the Portal. I have been trying to figure out how to add thread prefixes (new, hot, etc) and read/unread status to the template. Unfortunately, all of my efforts have been to no avail. 

Is it possible to add read/unread status w/prefixes to the Portal > 'Latest Threads' template?

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance!
I know this has to be possible. If I figure it out on my own, I'll post here if no one has gotten back to me by then.
(2017-07-14, 11:10 PM)D3d Wrote: [ -> ]I know this has to be possible. If I figure it out on my own, I'll post here if no one has gotten back to me by then.

Of course it's possible  - with a plugin. The variable {$prefix} in forumdisplay_thread template is not defined in portal_latestthreads_thread template, which is generally the case with MyBB. Variables in one template are not defined in another template.
Wanting to do the same as the original poster, if anyone knows the answer to this that'd be lovely. Smile