MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All,

First, i'm turkish man. And i'm not good speak english. Sad

I have a IPB 2.1.7 and i want my forums convert to MyBB. I'm search every where but cannot find Sad

Please help me...
Berker Wrote:Hi All,

First, i'm turkish man. And i'm not good speak english. Sad

I have a IPB 2.1.7 and i want my forums convert to MyBB. I'm search every where but cannot find Sad

Please help me...

Hey! Welcome to MyBB, this should help you:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=16366
Thank You.

But I have a 1 question again. When we use MyBB 1.4?
Berker Wrote:Thank You.

But I have a 1 question again. When we use MyBB 1.4?
When it's ready. Smile

There is currently no release date for MyBB 1.4 - so please be patient.
Uhu Uhu :.( I hate IPB but my best friend says install IPB...

I repent to install IPB...

Why no release this? ScreenShots is perfect.
There are no public screenshots available of MyBB 1.4 and it wouldn't make sense to release 1.4 now as it still may have bugs and it isn't finished yet.
Ok.. Thanks.. I convict to use IPB...
why don't you just sign up for the merge system? and use MyBB 1.2.9 for now untill it updates to 1.4? it ain't that hard you knowToungue

Destroyer i was just wondering why has it gone straight to 1.4? and not to 1.3 lol it looks like the users of the forum have missed a release or 2.

P.S do you do beta testing for public users? because if you do i would like to be a beta testerBig Grin
Joe114 gives merge url but i'm go to url and search download or sign up but don't find it
Goto > http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...&page=last

Reply to it by asking to join the beta and also give a reason if you want to that is, i gave a reason and a little feedback and MyBB and this is proberly the best thing you will find for a convertor as it worked a charm for me anyway.

It can take a few days or maybe less for you to get accespted but if your lucky you might also get accespted the same day you join like i did, which was cool really i guess.

Hope i helped.
Pages: 1 2