MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Difference between read/not read?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Setting up my first MyBB board as we speak, and so far so good if i may say so Big Grin One question though. I am using the GreyFull theme by Chris100 (awesome theme, man!) and i would like to have some kind of visible difference between threads that has been read and those that dont, like a different color or sumthing. Is it possible to achieve that? As of now there´s no visible difference at all, is that because of the theme or is it like that in MyBB? I sure hope my question dont sound too confusing....Shy
At the bottom of the forum-display page you can see a legend of what the icons mean. Each theme can have a different icon set, so yes perhaps that theme does not differentiate new and old themes well. You can replace the appropriate icon in the theme's image folder with ones of different colour.
DennisTT Wrote:At the bottom of the forum-display page you can see a legend of what the icons mean. Each theme can have a different icon set, so yes perhaps that theme does not differentiate new and old themes well. You can replace the appropriate icon in the theme's image folder with ones of different colour.

Sweet DennisTT, i´ll check that out immediately!