MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Will pay for a Plugin Editor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB,

Im searching for an Plugin Editor for my Inferno Shoutbox!
Of course i will pay for it!

Currently this is my Shoutbox: http://prntscr.com/fwrnaf

So what i exactly wants is: All the dates and times nicely to the right.
Example: http://prntscr.com/fwrnq8

Also i want this: http://prntscr.com/fwrohg
When you click the @ sign before the name.
He will automaticly tag the user you wanna reply.

I also like this: http://prntscr.com/fwrp00
When you put the mouse on the name you can see how many shouts he has posted.

And the last one is an ban list like this: http://prntscr.com/fwrpzt
When you hit the Active Bans, you can see all people currently banned from shoutbox.
Since i can't put a date for unban with Inferno, i need to manage it myself.

For example:

A user spammed in the Shoutbox, he gets an temp ban from the Shoutbox for 24h.
I would love that i can put an date and time when i ban him. So The shoutbox will automaticly unban him after 24h.
Since i think it is not possible, i would like the Active Bans option, so i can manage it myself.

This is pretty much it. I hope i will find an plugin editor here since the original owner of the plugin is away for a long time already.
Of course i will pay for it! Let me know how much and what you can do for me!

Much thanks.
Regards,

ContjeFTW Angel
i can do the job but i think is a work you need to evaluate and say what is the price you can pay for it because that way you will recive many offers like only ask for prices. That way anybody can think about it worth it or not to work on it.

Cheers.
(2017-07-17, 04:27 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]i can do the job but i think is a work you need to evaluate and say what is the price you can pay for it because that way you will recive many offers like only ask for prices. That way anybody can think about it worth it or not to work on it.

Cheers.

True that!
Anyway, i don't know the prices at all.
Another dude helped me with a plugin edit. He asked 5$.
Another dude helped me he asked 10$.
So im a bit confused. But let me know if you can do the job for like 20$? Toungue
ok that is fine i will let you know when ready but prices are deppending complexity and inverted time.

This work is easy due plugin was written and only have to make improvements and not all are hard to do.

I worked for free long time and payd for high quality and unique services. But this one is interesting because many users may need it and there i can get a regreat for this job Wink

Ok as all the time i will attach or sent by pm a video with the working plugin and you can tell me if is the final product with covered improves or may change in some part and when you are fine with the mod then you can send the payment and i will sent the files via pm or here. That you may decide it.

And many users ask for plugins, not mods on exinting by a good prices.

I have made plugins and mods here by 50 . But i have done that and more for free so i think it worths.
(2017-07-17, 05:21 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]ok that is fine i will let you know when ready but prices are deppending complexity  and inverted time.

This work is easy due plugin was written and only have to make improvements and not all are hard to do.

I worked for free long time and payd for high quality and unique services. But this one is interesting because many users may need it and there i can get a regreat for this job Wink

Ok as all the time i will attach or sent by pm a video with the working plugin and you can tell me if is the final product with covered improves or may change in some part and when you are fine with the mod then you can send the payment and i will sent the files via pm or here. That you may decide it.

I have made plugins and mods here by 50 . But i have done that and more for free so i think it worths.

Sure thing, thank you very much!
I will wait for the Video and check it out.
The money is ready! Toungue

I fully understand what you mean, and i also think alot users can use this plugin!
Thanks in advance and let me know! Big Grin

(2017-07-17, 05:21 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]ok that is fine i will let you know when ready but prices are deppending complexity  and inverted time.

By the way, can you let me know how long it will take? Big Grin
This mod was done and i send video in other thread sorry.

This ca be marked as solve Smile