MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to edit the border-radius on the forums!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, My name is Joseph, and I am working on a MyBB forum. I have everything (almost) sorted out and this is (almost) the last step to the forum. Here's my problem: I can't figure out how to remove the border-radius (curves) on the forums themselves, I want the forums to be square looking, and I want the forum title background (like My Category's background) to be a different color. Thank you for your time and support. Smile

Screenshot:

[attachment=39117]
Edit your css3.css properties and attach it either to a single file that doesn't exist like I did in the below screenshot or remove all of the CSS within that stylesheet.
[Image: IP86tAM.png]

As for the thead's background color you can change that by editing the .thead class located in your global.css stylesheet.
[Image: ROV4FdI.png]
.thread_legend,
.thread_legend dd {
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}

.thread_legend dd {
padding-bottom: 4px;
margin-right: 15px;
}

.thread_legend img {
margin-right: 4px;
vertical-align: bottom;
}

That's all I have for .thread in global.css.
(2017-07-22, 01:10 AM)InVaLiD Wrote: [ -> ].thread_legend,
.thread_legend dd {
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}

.thread_legend dd {
padding-bottom: 4px;
margin-right: 15px;
}

.thread_legend img {
margin-right: 4px;
vertical-align: bottom;
}

That's all I have for .thread in global.css.

You should be looking for .thead not .thread
Oh, and also I would like to change the color of this (Sorry, don't know much page syntax): 

[attachment=39118]
(2017-07-22, 02:00 AM)InVaLiD Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and also I would like to change the color of this (Sorry, don't know much page syntax): 

For that you'll need to edit .tcat in global.css if I recall correctly.